Temple Beth Sholom Young Families committee is dedicated to providing fun, exciting and educational programming for young families. Our activities and programs are ideally suited to toddlers and preschoolers and are welcoming for the whole family.
We strive to offer programming that:
- Provides parents with a forum to deepen their knowledge of Judaism and Jewish perspectives on contemporary life;
- Supports parents in their endeavor to create and nurture Jewish life in their families;
- Enables parents and children to learn about each other through shared activities;
- Helps parents get to know each other and build a strong and vibrant sense of Jewish community.
Whether you are looking for a religious service, a social opportunity or a way to meet other young families in the area, Temple Beth Sholom is the place for you. Please join us at any of our young family events throughout the year. Temple membership is not required for participation.
A sample of some of our programs:
- Apple Picking
- Bagel Talk with the Rabbi
- Young Family Hanukkah Celebration
- Pajama Havdalah
- Children’s February Vacation Concert
- Parent Only Events
- Shabbat Across America Dinner
- Purim Carnival
- Tot Shabbat Programming
Please contact the Young Families Committee to join our mailing list or reach us with your questions.