Park & Pray
Park and Pray – Friday Nights All Summer!
Ever been to the drive-in movies? Well, we’re throwing it back to the good old days with Friday Night Park and Pray Kabbalat Shabbat Services at 6 PM, all the Fridays in June (“light rain” or shine).
Come early at 5:30 pm for Shira – Camp Style Song Session with Dan Wulf.
Park and Pray will continue through August 27th
How will this work?
- We’ll be leading from the center of our garden. Park facing toward the garden, please leave one parking spot between your car and the next.
- Tune your car radio to 89.5 FM. You might want to bring a handheld radio so you don’t need to leave your car on or listen just through the speaker/amp.
- Bring your prayer books, if you have them. If not, there will be some available on a table by our front doors. Please help yourselves. You can also download a virtual copy of the Siddur.
- Bring your own drums and shakers to join us!
- Stay in your car, tailgate, or sit on the edges of the lawn. If you get out of your cars please keep a respectful distance from others and remember that 6′ is not far enough when we are singing, so leave plenty of extra room.
- Restrooms will be open, please wear a mask when entering the TBS building.
Registration is required and all COVID best practices will be followed. You must reserve your spot(s) using this form.